Product Manager of Dental Solutions
The primary purpose of Roland DGA product management is to make it as easy as possible for Roland DGA and its dealers to sell Roland products.
The Product Manager – Dental is the lead advocate for dental milling products and technology within Roland DGA. This individual has key accountability on dental product line and is responsible for product communications both with Roland and with our external channel partners. This person will manage Roland DGAs hardware evaluation program, lead in the collection and distribution of competitive research, be responsible for developing and distributing technical product information and maintaining internal, dealer, vendor and customer communications.
The Product Manager - Dental is the primary technical resource within Roland DGA for topics related to the operation and function of dental products. The Product Manager should be familiar with the dental laboratory market, and should be understand the workflow of digital laboratories. A strong background in dental CAD/CAM with proficiency in software like SUM3D, Hyperdent, 3Shape and Exocad is required. The Product Manager - Dental will frequently be called on to train internal and external personnel on dental CAD/CAM technology, as well as develop workflows for new applications and procedures for testing and validation of local supplier of tools and substrates. This person will also be responsible for providing feedback on products and processes to Roland DG, and occasional high level troubleshooting.
The Product Manager will manage assigned product launches within the product management group, and be the liaison to international partners, service, sales, marketing and executive teams.
In order to successfully accomplish these requirements the Product Manager will have the primary responsibility for go to market strategies, positioning, program management, competitive analysis, product launch and life cycle. In addition, the Product Manager will develop research strategies and methodologies designed to capture voice of the market information in order to accurately report industry requirements to product development and guide future product direction. The Product Manager works closely with the product marketing team to create and execute marketing strategies as well as with our regional sales managers, the director of sales, and the Vice President and General Manager to maintain an overall perspective of the strategic and global vision of product management, Roland DG and Roland DGA Corporation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Oversee new product launches.
- Oversee the management of existing product lines
- Manage product launches with sales, operations, overseas R&D and marketing
- Provide sales tools and initiate application development for new and existing products
- Manage product improvements/lifecycle extensions
- Manage communications with sales, operations, overseas R&D and marketing regarding the assigned product line
- Position new products into existing product line
- Manage the development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Coordinate the evaluation of new technologies for assigned product lines
- Initiate cross functional communication on product related information and issues
- Support the sales team and key customers
- Key product liaison with Roland DG product development for assigned product lines
- Develop and manage partnerships with third-party technology providers
- Manage the development and distribution of product information: Intranet, dealer bulletins, tech/inside sales training
- Initiate the evaluation of competitive product and provide sales tools and training to assist the sales team in competitive situations
- Manage and contribute to media communication – coordinate with marketing on media contacts
- Travel as necessary for business tradeshow, customer site surveys, dealer events, dealer trainings and channel development
- Trade Show support including:
- Selection and positioning of featured equipment
- Press Interviews
- Product Demonstrations
- Manage the development of cross-product functionality within Roland DGA
- Manage, develop and edit marketing and technical documents and collateral
- Support a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that promotes positive work relationships with customers, clients, co-workers and management
- Outcome of achievement of MBO goals and meeting deadlines (MBO’s to be set separately)
- Successful management of product line from launch to end-of-life
- Successful delivery of product messaging and positioning to field sales, dealers and customers
Education/Certification:Certified Dental Technician or equivalent experience preferred, Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or related experience
- Marketing generalist with product marketing and technical differentiation background.
- Good technical understanding to translate technical features into key benefits and differentiators; as well as to convert key requirements into key product specifications
- Familiarity with existing dental milling/scanning/3D printing industry users and manufacturers
- Strong knowledge of major restorative dental materials
- Technical understanding of specific applications software and outstanding computer/PC skills. Must be comfortable with major dental CAD/CAM applications: SUM3D, 3Shape CAD, and Exocad systems.
- 3+ years’ experience in a dental lab company, with a focus on digital technology (scanning, milling or 3D printing), or other related experience.
- Ability to travel periodically to trade-shows and trainings
- Ability to manage timelines and establish clearly defined goals and objectives
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Must convey product enthusiasm, energy and commitment
- Successfully manage change in a fast-growing company and dynamic industry
- Proactive product management skills
- Reactive problem resolution skills
- Excellent Oral and written communication
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills a must
- Ability to work closely with and lead programs for Sales, Marketing, Support, and Product Development
- Able to effectively manage individuals one on one and in a team environment
- Results-oriented, mature, innovative
- Proven ability to contribute to and manage marketing strategic plans.
- Must have excellent overall PC computing skills, including a thorough familiarity with MS Office applications in document composition, spreadsheet creation, and presentation management.
Empleador de Oportunidades Equitativas
Roland DGA Corporation cumple con todos los reglamentos sobre equidad en el empleo.
Roland DGA Corporation es un Empleador de Oportunidades Equitativas cuya política se cerciora de que todos los empleados y los empleados potenciales sean tenidos en cuenta para todos los puestos con base en sus calificaciones y habilidades, sin tener en cuenta la raza, el color, el sexo, la religión, el embarazo, la ascendencia, la edad, la procedencia nacional, el estado de ciudadanía, el estado de veterano, la orientación sexual, el estado civil, la discapacidad física o mental o cualquier otro estado protegido legalmente.
Sobre Roland DGA
Haga clic aquí para saber más acerca de Roland DGA
Contactar a Roland
Por favor envíe tu hoja de vida a HR@RolandDGA.com Incluya su historia salarial y el requisito de salario actual, por favor.
No llame por teléfono, por favor.